Wednesday, March 6, 2013

I would love to know what you think! Please respond as anonymous so that your responses are private. These are important to me because I would love to learn more about you, learn more about your faith walk, and learn more about where you are and how we can best grow together.

Thanks oodles of noodles! Love, Elisa

1) What are you most passionate about?
2) What do you spend most of your time doing? (what are your extracurriculars like sports, hobbies, interests)
3) What is something you NEED?
4) What deep questions do you have about yourself or your faith?
5) What are some areas of your life that you are worried about, afraid of, avoiding...etc?
6) What would you like to learn more about? (can be anything: socially, emotionally, spiritually, Downton Abbey, interests, boys, life, parents, etc)
7) What are your thoughts on small group?
8) What do you desire to experience in small group?

2 comments:

  1. 1)I am most passionate about my family, friends and school
    2)I spend most of my time with my family/friends or doing after school activities or school work.
    3) food
    4) Am I a fake chrisian?
    5) How I act when im at home, school, with friends, or at church functions
    6)Whatever you are willing to teach me.
    7) I like small group. It's nice to talk to a group of girls and know that there listning. I don't really feel that I benifit or learn anything from small group though
    8)Just to feel comfrotable talking to a group of girls about things I wouldn't usually talk about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. my faith walk and my family.
    2. Family, sports, friends and electronic stuff. I love drawling plans, like architectural blueprints. That stuff really interests me.
    3. I need love.
    4. Will I ever be completely sound in my faith? Will I be able to do whatever is is God has set out for me? Will I even know what his plan is for me?
    5.I'm afraid I'll never do great things. Also I'm worried my grades will forever stink.
    6. I'd like to learn how to build things. Buildings. Pools. Structures. How to talk to God.
    7. I like it. But it makes me feel... I don't know... annoyed? Because I don't feel like any of the other girls are really like me. Even though they're nice people, I can't truly relate to them.
    8. Friendship and to be able to relate to everyone. Also to be strengthened as a christian before I hit the weekdays.

    ReplyDelete